Paragon Estates, Colorado is a small town located in the Rocky Mountains. It is known for its stunning views of the mountains and its peaceful atmosphere. The town is home to about 500 people, and it is a popular destination for tourists and outdoor enthusiasts. Here are some unique facts about Paragon Estates, Colorado:
1. Paragon Estates was founded in 1876 by a group of settlers who were looking for a place to call home. The town was named after the nearby mountain peak, Paragon Peak.
2. Paragon Estates is home to the oldest continuously operating hotel in Colorado. The Paragon Hotel was built in 1883 and is still open today.
3. The town is home to the Paragon Estates Museum, which houses artifacts from the town's history. The museum also features a collection of old photographs and documents from the town's past.
4. Paragon Estates is home to the Paragon Estates Ski Resort, which is one of the oldest ski resorts in Colorado. The resort offers a variety of ski runs and trails for all levels of skiers.
5. Paragon Estates is home to the Paragon Estates National Forest, which is a popular destination for hikers, campers, and nature lovers. The forest is home to a variety of wildlife, including elk, deer, and bears.
Paragon Estates, Colorado is a beautiful town with a rich history and plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy. Whether you're looking for a peaceful getaway or an exciting adventure, Paragon Estates has something for everyone.