Broadacre, Colorado is a small town located in the Rocky Mountains. It is known for its stunning views of the mountains and its friendly, welcoming atmosphere. The town has a population of just over 1,000 people and is a popular destination for outdoor enthusiasts. Here are some unique facts about Broadacre, Colorado:
1. Broadacre is home to the world's largest elk herd. Every year, thousands of elk migrate through the area, making it a great spot for wildlife viewing.
2. The town is home to the oldest continuously operating saloon in the state. The saloon has been in operation since 1876 and is a popular spot for locals and visitors alike.
3. Broadacre is the birthplace of the world-famous Rocky Mountain Oysters. The town is home to the original Rocky Mountain Oyster Festival, which is held every year in August.
4. The town is home to the world's largest collection of vintage snowmobiles. The collection includes over 100 snowmobiles from the 1950s to the present day.
5. Broadacre is home to the world's largest outdoor ice skating rink. The rink is open year-round and is a popular spot for locals and visitors alike.
Broadacre, Colorado is a unique and beautiful town with a lot to offer. From its stunning views of the Rocky Mountains to its rich history and culture, Broadacre is a great place to visit and explore.