St. Ann Highlands, Colorado is a beautiful mountain town located in the Rocky Mountains. It is known for its stunning views, outdoor activities, and friendly locals. Here are some unique facts about St. Ann Highlands that you may not know:
1. St. Ann Highlands is home to the highest peak in the Rocky Mountains, Mount Elbert. At 14,440 feet, it is the second highest peak in the United States.
2. St. Ann Highlands is home to the oldest ski resort in Colorado, Arapahoe Basin. It opened in 1946 and is still a popular destination for skiers and snowboarders.
3. St. Ann Highlands is home to the world's largest natural hot springs. The Iron Mountain Hot Springs is a popular destination for visitors looking to relax and soak in the natural mineral waters.
4. St. Ann Highlands is home to the world's largest elk herd. The herd can be seen grazing in the meadows and forests of the area.
5. St. Ann Highlands is home to the world's largest alpine lake, Grand Lake. It is the deepest natural lake in Colorado and is a popular destination for fishing, boating, and other outdoor activities.
St. Ann Highlands is a beautiful mountain town with plenty of unique attractions and activities. Whether you're looking for a relaxing getaway or an outdoor adventure, St. Ann Highlands has something for everyone.